how to generate cheap good art for your wall or den

I’ve been trying to think of ways to get some good wall art that wont kill a college student. Cant think of any solid ways to print shit without blowing a ton of cash on ink or having it print like shit

2 Likes

I think Johnny linked a site a while ago for that sort of thing

3 Likes

Lots of larger colleges have design departments with access to the tools needed for large prints, its just a matter of finding someone with access to said tools who is willing to help you out.

2 Likes

make ur own jackson pollack. just splash paint everywhere. its modern art.

3 Likes

:slight_smile: nise

1 Like

I was looking at the pen plotter stuff you had posted about earlier on the site, do you have any advice for getting started with that? From what I’ve researched it looks kind of code heavy.

1 Like

Actually probably gonna go out and do this with some cheap supplies from walmart

buy a good one from Evil Mad Scientist. they’re expensive though! plus i already have one

i would get a 3d printer instead, we don’t have many ppl with one. specifically a prusa i3

risograph machines are a pain in the ass

btw when i get the portal back up i can advertise everyone’s equipment / services

Any reason why a Prusa? I’ve been looking to get a 3d printer for a little while and while they are very nice they are way too expensive. I’ve been considering an Ender Pro 3 or 5, it’d be half as much or less for me.

1 Like

i wouldn’t get one unless you KNOW you have to do so. schemes don’t work!