@salidmag Announcement

1 Like

Was just thinking about this, what happened to salid?

1 Like

The creator got doxed by Antifa and they called his job. Very talented guy but he was very careless with his personal info – he had his name and face on some of the advertising and had all of his work stuff directly connected to his portfolio. We had a brief conversation afterwards but I do not know what happened to him. His arraignment probably didn’t go well because his page was covered in swastikas and guns and talking about gassing jews and terrorism etc.

woman with socks

We know he’s not around anymore because Mike Ma isn’t using him for the next book cover – he probably disappeared on him too.

I use my real name but I structure my life around it – I also don’t bother engaging in fash larping because it is not the time to do so.

Btw bro, please dogwhistle in your profile pic. We must preserve the existence of this forum and a future for autistic artposts

1 Like

Btw be sure to always scrub your public info as well as your family’s from sites like Whitepages

Thanks for the in depth response. My pic isn’t a dogwhsitle for anything Its just a logo I made while playing around.

1 Like