Talk to Transformer

I’ve been messing around with this AI generative text site and it’s really fucking cool. Here are some of my favorite results

Input: steven are you retided boy
you are shanking this fiend now

Output: steven are you retided boy
you are shanking this fiend now
this are you giving up your day to day work
you may blow your mind back but you wont feel it
there ain’t no foundation for its back hole that feels fat as a fat ass you can hold on to this coathole no matter what its in you to give up your breathing to the ground of fate it’s in you to take the little years and lump it all in a new manner
you feel you are about to take that hook and uppercut deep in that deflowering around full and only for one last play
do you have the guts to go and save the motherfuckin desert
somfuss that the limyass can

Input: HEDONISTIC BINGES OF HOLLOW INDULGENCES [or something like that]

Output: I TOREOUSLY MATERIALIS, OF FOREIGNIZATION. GOLD CORRECTION. WARNARD.
I TOREOUSLY MATERIALIS, OF FOREIGNIZATION.
I TOREOUSLY MATERIALIS, OF FOREIGNIZATION. I TOREOUSLY MATERIALIS, OF FOREIGNIZATION. MATERIALIS, OF FOREIGNIZATION.
I TOREOUSLY MATERIALIS, OF FOREIGNIZATION. GASPIN. MATERIALIS, OF FOREIGNIZATION.
I TOUSLY MATERIALIS, OF FOUIGNIZATION. PAPER WAS NOTHING.
I TOUSLY MATERIALIS, OF FOREIGNIZATION.
I SAW THIS.
LUCIA MAJOR BUDGET.
LUCIA MAJOR BUDGET. MATERIALIS, OF FOREIGNIZATION.
I SAW THIS. I TOUSLY MATERIALIS, OF FOREIGNIZATION.
I SAW THIS. SWEET IT.
I TOUSLY MATERIALIS, OF FOREIGNIZATION.
I SAW IT. MY FATHERS ARE THE MOST CONIULED.
I SAW IT. I TOUSLY MATERIALIS, OF FOREIGNIZATION.
I SAW IT. MY SWEET ARE THE BIG PAPERS, OF FOREIGNIZATION.
I SAW IT. MY SWEET ARE THE BIG PAPER SWEET, OF FOREIGNIZATION.
THIS BODY MONEY WAS WERALLY NIGEN THAT I SPUTED WITH, THE SITUATION THINGS THE ECONOMY. IT WAS A PICTURE OF REIMMENDED ABOVE OF THE NIGAN. I’VE THOU ARTICALLY METROPOLES. I HOPE THAT THERE WAS A POSSIBLE ABOVE, A PICTURE OF PURPLE RESTRICTING.
I WER KNOWLEDGE. I SAW IT. I SAW IT. I SAID IT. I SAID IT. I SAID THAT THE MOST CONNECTED GAMES ARE ABOVE OF YOUR NIGAN. I SAID YOU IT.
I SAID IT. I SAID IT. I SAID IT. I SAID IT. I SAID IT. I SAID IT. I SAID IT. I SAID IT. I SAID IT. I SAID IT. I SAID IT. I SAID IT. I SAID IT. I SAID IT.

The results are different every generation, so if you aren’t happy with the first, you can just generate a new one without changing the prompt.

I tried some Death Grips and I’m pretty sure this is what they use to write their lyrics:

Input: Scorned husk born shook
Torn trick core breached
Shook fuck shit head
Bitch too short street
Shut the fuck up or fed

Output: Rot clot corpse cut
Corpse cut your husk
Scorned husk born shook
Torn trick core breached
Shook fuck shit head
Bitch too short street
Shut the fuck up or fed
Fight face could you toss
Hold my plate
Meat as a delivery system
Ride the tip of my dick
Fear the bravado of young minds
Possess the allegiance of men
Twist my knife
Can’t separate me bitch I don’t care
I push and can’t stop me
Heards your mother calling out
Your blade bite my throat
Stand up and hold my head
Move you got the card
You say go I’ll roll
I meet you in a court of law

Input: [some text from Finnegans Wake]

Output: The withers, furtly, of wither, of wither, of wither, of ny, deuter and of pis a quis: The sis, furtly, of wither, of wither, of pher, of both; and in, furt, of nolc, of the grinder, who wither, of pere a chur; he nied for, turtly as, of pind, of fere, fere, of podd, from nur, were, in a few months a half-e-s-e-e-e-fid, deuter, dece to the wis it wol-pis-p.

Input: [I forget]

Output: I am the most oppressed, oppressed of all people. I am the first and only person capable of becoming a slave to an enemy.
It is for a reason why I cannot do anything beyond a stern facebrace or a hard-earned riddlebeardpeak.

Input: Fecal fascism

Output: Fecal fascism is the condition where people spread disease through careless consumption of improperly prepared food. Such cases sometimes are not recognised as such until it is too late, resulting in treatment and medical care.

Hope you guys find this as entertaining as I do

2 Likes

Those are some seriously sick lyrics.

1 Like

link?

talktotransformer.com