Weird shit you've eaten thread

I’ll start:

Chex cereal abstract pizza: I put Chex cereal into a bowl, poured pasta sauce on it and shredded cheese and put it in the microwave
Then I ate it with a fork

Ham and cheese + peanut butter and barbecue sandwich:
Yes. I made two. And ate them. And it was a bad move.

Cottage cheese with offbrand doritos or baked potato chips in it: I’ll admit, I’ve lived off of this during certain periods of my life.

2 Likes

My favorite dessert in the whole world is mint ice cream in a bowl with milk. When you cut open the ice cream and let it get touched by the milk, it becomes icey / crispy. This is not the same as a milkshake; there’s a nice contrast between all the textures going on.

2 Likes

In college my friend had a chinese gf who was hermit eating crabs. They were still in the shell and there were like cooked or something. She offered me one and it was gross. Tasted like ocean water. I had caviar and it tasted similiar. Just gross. Never made any of my own crazy plates that i can remember

2 Likes

I genuinely enjoy oats with hot water. Not oatmeal, just raw oats with warm water poured onto them

1 Like

based?

I ate horse sashimi (delicious) and grilled squid guts (horrible) in an old japanese bar. I ate cuttlefish in italy and rice w/ candied ants in America. I also used to make spaghetti with hotdogs and mix ketchup and marinara together for the sauce.

2 Likes

cool. do you travel a lot?

1 Like

I usually travel within the US but for the past couple summers (obv not this one) I have visited europe and japan.

2 Likes

how did you like japan?

1 Like

Japan is fantastic, the foods great and everyone is friendly. I have to admit that I did some weeb shit but generally I was just sightseeing and visiting temples.

3 Likes

Idea for a dessert: a semi-stale croissont with a hollow interior, filled with vanilla bean ice cream.

Webp.net-gifmaker (3)

1 Like

Sorry, but that makes too much sense to qualify

1 Like